1. Application Form duly filled in should be submitted at the time of selection test on 1-03-2014. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. a) True copy of the mark sheet attested by the SDEO/ the Headmaster concerned or copy of the progress report from the last school attended should be submitted along with the application.
b) Original Certificates will not be accepted along with application form.
c) Application forms without the copy of the mark sheet will not be considered.
3. In accordance with departmental Notification, Memo. No, DEO A / 55 / 83 / 74 (A), dated Aizawl, the 12th. Jan. 1984, those who have skipped any class at any stage need not apply.
4. The applicant should write a selection test in the subjects, English and Mathematics on 1
st March, 2014 (Saturday) at 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
5. The result of the admission test will be published on 4/03/2014 (Tuesday)
6. If selected, the admission will be done on 5 & 6 March, 2014 (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m)
7. At the time of the admission the applicant should be accompanied by parents.
8. At the time of the admission, Xerox attested Copy of Mark Sheet, Original Transfer Certificate and the xerox attested copy of Birth Certificate are to be submitted. Without these no admission will be done.
9. Those who are habituated to alcoholic drinks and drugs or tobacco products need not apply.
10. Regular attendance is insisted upon. Those who are members of clubs and organizations, whose activities would prevent him / her from attending the school regularly need not apply.
11. English is the medium of instruction. As such only those willing to learn and speak in the language need to apply.
12. All the dates and the timings given above will strictly be followed, and no relaxation will be made, whatever may be the reason.
13. Keep the serial number on your application form in mind as the same number should be used at the time of selection test and result.
15. Students planing to stay in Private Hostels must get prior authorisation from the Principal.